As a morning person and a girl with a busy life, YES, Coffee is an essential need.Indeed, Coffee is a popular choice for drink in the morning for millions of hard working people. We can all agree that a coffee can’t hurt nobody early in the morning. It’s like a fuel for most people nowadays. Before they go to work, while they’re doing their work, people just find comfort with the company of coffee.
Then weekend comes, and the first thing you want to do when you wake up on a Saturday morning is to drink a good cup of Joe. But then you realized you want to make a latte and you’re craving for s’mores (just because weird cravings happen most of the time) But hey! You can make a latte + s’mores all in one in your kitchen ☺ I mean who wouldn’t want to drink an espresso-infused s’more? aight?
So here are the things that you’ll be needing in making your CAMPFIRE S’MORES LATTE :
- 1 fluid ounce brewed espresso
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow ice cream topping (such as Smucker’s)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
Prep 10 m / Cook 5 m / Ready In 15 m
- Pour espresso into a mug; stir in marshmallow topping, sugar, and cocoa powder until well blended.
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat until lightly boiling, 3 to 5 minutes; remove from heat and froth milk with a frothing wand or a whisk. Pour frothed milk over espresso mixture. Top latte with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
- Lowfat (2%) milk froths the best. I like to add marshmallow and milk chocolate chips on top with the graham cracker and whipped cream.
- I use Dutch-processed cocoa powder.